Random Supporter Prize Terms and Conditions
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is a game of chance.
- The promoter is Confident Girls Foundation (CGF) ABN 62 614 643 882 of 191 Johnston St, Fitzroy VIC 3065.
Eligibility to enter
- Entry into this promotion is free and is open to individuals who have given their details in support of the Confident Girls Foundation in the 12 months preceding the Promotion’s commencement date (Supporters). Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- The promoter’s employees, their immediate families, and all agencies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter, claim or redeem
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the promotion, entrants accept these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 9.00 am (AEST) on 2nd September 2020 and concludes at 11.59 pm (AEST) on 6th September 2020 after which no further entries will be considered.
- To enter, Supporters must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Complete the entry form by submitting their name, email address, and mobile number.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, late or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- All entries become the property of the promoter. By entering the promotion entrants grant a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable licence to the promoter for the use, reproduction, modification, adaption, publishing and display of their entry for an unlimited period and without remuneration for the promoter’s promotional and business purposes.
- In the case of intervention of some outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the promoter’s ability to proceed with the promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, the promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify an entrant, cancel the promotion entirely or recommence it on similar conditions at a later date.
- There will be five winning entries.
- Where this is a game of chance, names of entrants will be drawn from a hat. The method of the draw will allow each entry a random and equal chance of being drawn.
- The promoter will determine the winners on 14th September at the promoter’s office at 191 Johnston St, Fitzroy VIC 3065.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, entrant and voting.
- Winners will be announced within two weeks of drawing by contacting the winners by email and posting the winners’ names, photo, and suburb on the promoter’s website and Facebook page.
- One prize will be awarded to each of the winning entries.
- Each prize consists of different content; one Laura Scherian signed Diamonds dress; one PTP Fitness Confident Girls Foundation branded gear pack; one Woolworths Voucher; one Netball All-Stars Bushfire Relief dress; a 2 hr coaching session with Australian Diamonds Head Coach, Stacey Marinkovich; each prize is valued at $300, except for the Woolworths voucher valued at $200. The total prize pool is valued $1400.
- Any ancillary costs incurred in connection with redeeming or enjoying a prize, (such as costs associated with accommodation, food and transfers) are not included in the prize, nor covered by the promoter.
- The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 12 hours after being selected as the winner. If the winner does not accept the prize within 12 hours after being selected as the winner, the promoter may forfeit the prize.
- In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner:
- Consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the promotion, the promoter or the promoter’s organisation:
- Consents to the promoter using the information contained in the entry to improve the promoters products and services without further payment for its use:
- Agrees that the prize cannot be taken as cash and is not exchangeable or transferable.
- Prize values are approximate, and the promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute is o the same or similar value or specification as the prize.
- As a condition of winning, the winners may be required by the promoter to sign any legal documentation as determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion as a condition of acceptance of their prize, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Entrants warrant that:
- if the promotion is being conducted on social media, the Entrant has the right to use the social media account from which they are submitting their entry;
- the entry is the Entrant’s original work and the Entrant has the right to deal with it in connection with the promotion;
- the Entrant has obtained relevant consents and permissions from any individual featured in the entry in relation to the use of their image or personal information in connection with this promotion; and
- the entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or moral rights of any third party.
- The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage liability incurred or suffered by entrants and winners in connection with the promotion including:
- Any late, altered, lost, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the promotion;
- Any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission or communication line or network failure;
- Any destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
- Any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entrants indemnify the promoter against any loss, expense, damage liability incurred or suffered for any breach of these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in paragraph 28 is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
- The promoter collects personal information about entrants in order to run the promotion and to comply with legal requirements about running this promotion.
- By entering the promotion, each entrant consents to the promoter using their personal information for future marketing and promotional purposes and for any other purposes described in these terms and conditions.